Goddess of Wanton Love

Disclaimer: These are not the days of my life. Come hither. Look closer. You may find yourself in here. The Goddess welcomes you to her temple.

Tuesday, March 21

Virgin Blog

I started blogging. Actually, the whole story started when I started reading the damn blogs…from one on to another…one link to another…until I decided these weren’t vella people writing about their lives and trials! This was some serious shit man! With values and opinions ruling the roost…then I come across the Blank Noise Project…and then onwards my fascination began.

First, I was stunned by the sheer size of the blogosphere! The sheer talent, the astounding knowledge of these individuals is crazeeeee! I don’t know which blog it was that actually inspired me into this, but well, now it has happened, and if you chance upon this…your rotten luck…because I’m just not too opinionated or value-oriented (I’ll accept anything you have to say, without shock/judgment)…and I like to talk about myself too!

And then I wrote my first ever post. Published. Then I would log on everyday to just see if someone did post a comment…and wonder of wonders…today someone did…and I’m oh so happy! Thank you, my first reader I’m guessing! Talk about motivation…

One thing more…contrary to what the title, again, leads you to believe…not all my posts will be about sex…(lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home