Goddess of Wanton Love

Disclaimer: These are not the days of my life. Come hither. Look closer. You may find yourself in here. The Goddess welcomes you to her temple.

Saturday, March 11

Why Goddess of Wanton Love

Yeah, it means cow-adorned pastures…think what you must of it, but it is the name of some ancient Celtic queen, whom apparently no mortal man could satisfy! I chose this name for a number of reasons, which I will now list as the quintessential MBA…in point-format…

Now I am not saying I’m dissatisfied with anything ;-) but then it’s only once in a while that you hear of some female like this. Why is it only a man is applauded for his sexual exploits? A promiscuous man is indulged by society, whereas the promiscuous woman is a slut! Finally I found my answer to Casanova. I will flaunt my being the Goddess of Wanton Love, and be proud of it.

I am fascinated by the subject of sex. As is EVERYONE else. But it is just a coincidence that this allusion to sex is rather direct. This is not just about sex man! I will not, even by mistake, ever be satisfied with anything. I want to live alive. Doesn’t come by being satisfied with what you already have. So if you see it in a figurative sort of manner, I am just someone whose thirst cannot be quenched…and dude I’m so not talking about my pyaasi jawani…

The real name is Achtland. I added the ‘ia’ at the end for a subtle femininity…and for the fondness of a certain vodka…Saturday nights are for partying and partying only…Long Live the Gauls…hic!

2 Comments:

Blogger that girl in pink offered...

aha! that explains the interesting title.
well now that i know what the name means i'm gonna go read up the rest of your blog. see ya!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous offered...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home